- This event has passed.
Fintech Abu Dhabi 2021
2021-11-22 - 2021-11-24
ADGM is pleased to announce the return of the annual Fintech Abu Dhabi festival, held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Vice President of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council.
Returning for its 5th edition, this year’s Fintech Abu Dhabi will be held over 22 – 24 November 2021 in an exciting new hybrid format. Offering a combination of virtual and onsite sessions, attendees from across the globe will benefit from content broadcast digitally whilst curated in-person events will inspire and herald a return to in-person conversations and business-building opportunities.
In addition to the renowned Fintech100 programme, Innovation Challenge, Government Fintech Forum and Fintech Awards, Fintech Abu Dhabi 2021 offers a number of inspirational new features including:
- Fintech for Good, dedicated forum taking a closer look at the intersection of sustainability, fintech and innovation
- CxO21, a deep dive into the worlds of corporate innovation and digital banking
- Token, focusing on the fast-evolving world of digital assets and currencies
- Risk4.0, bringing together experts in financial security
- Fintech Souk, a close look at cutting-edge developments in retail and payments
- Majlis Forum, a new, invitation-only platform for senior public and private sector leaders from across the globe to connect and collaborate